The National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) is a State Corporation established under the NDMA Act, 2016. The Act mandates
the Authority to exercise overall coordination over all matters relating to drought risk management and to establish mechanisms, either
on its own or with stakeholders that will end drought emergencies in Kenya.
The Board of the National Drought Management Authority (NDMA) is seeking to recruit competent individuals to fill the following
1. Technical Advisor/ Project Focal-TWENDE Project :One (1) year renewable Contract: 1 Post
2. Drought Information Officer NDMA 7: 2 Posts
3. Accountant NDMA 7 : 2 posts
4. Supply Chain Management Officer NDMA 7: 2 Posts
5. Office Administrator NDMA 8: 1 Post
The public is notified of the following:
1. Detailed job descriptions, requirements and applicant’s bio- data form is available on the website: www.ndma.go.ke
2. All applicants MUST download and complete Bio-Data Form (in Microsoft Excel) and attach the completed Bio-Data Form
Any HANDWRITTEN or SCANNED Bio-Data form not submitted as an Excel file will be rejected.
3. All applications MUST be received on or before 23rd August 2022 by 5:00 pm.
4. NDMA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply
5. There are NO fees charged by NDMA for any application of these positions
6. Canvassing of any form will result in disqualification of the candidate
7. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply
Interested qualified applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, detailed CV, copies of certificates & testimonial and a duly filled personal data form which can be downloaded from the Authority’s website with the title of the position clearly indicated in the email subject line to email@example.com.;
Successful candidates will be required to fulfill the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya specifically clearance
from the following institutions;
1) Kenya Revenue Authority
2) Higher Education Loans Board
3) Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission
4) National Police Service (Certificate of good Conduct)
5) Credit Reference Bureau
Applications should be addressed to;
Chief Executive Officer,
National Drought Management Authority
P. O. Box 53547 00200
Applications may also be dropped at the Authority’s offices located on the 17th floor of Lonrho House, along Standard Street, Nairobi during working hours between 8am and 5pm.
Those applicants submitting physical applications MUST also complete the Bio-Data Form (in Microsoft Excel format) and send it to the email address provided above.