Kenya Institute for Public Research and Analysis (KIPPRA) is a state corporation established by an act of Parliament-KIPPRA Act No. 15 of 2006 with a primary mandate of providing quality policy advice to the government of Kenya and other key stakeholders by conducting policy research and analysis and through capacity building in order to contribute to the achievement of national long-term development objectives.
KIPPRA invites applications from qualified candidates for the following 11 positions.
1. Detailed job descriptions, requirements and how to apply are available on the website http://www.kippra.or.ke/careers/
2. All applications MUST be received on or before 27th July 2022 by 5:00
3. KIPPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with Disability, females, marginalized and minorities are encouraged to apply.
4. There are no fees charged by KIPPRA for any applications of these positions.
5.Canvassing for any of these positions will result in disqualification of the candidate.
6. Applicants who applied previously for the readvertised positions are encouraged to apply.
7.Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and will be required to avail the following documents during the interview;
a) original academic certificates
b) Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board
c) Clearance from Criminal Investigations Department.
d) Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
e) Clearance from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax compliance certificate)
f) Evidence of publications where required.
g) Recommendation letter(s)
Applicants are requested to submit a cover letter, CV copies of certificates and testimonials and dully filled data form which can be downloaded from the institutes website. Applications are accepted in either hard or soft copies. Hard copies should be delivered to the address provided below while soft copies submitted through email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Late applications will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Executive Director
The Kenya Institute For Research policy Research and Analysis
Upper Hill Bishop Garden Towers,2nd Floor Bishop Road,
P,O BOX 56445,Nairobi ,00200 City Square