The Kenya Police SACCO Limited is one of the oldest SACCOs in the Country. The SACCO was registered on 20th November 1972 and was issued with a registration certificate number CS/2092. The Society started with a membership of 690 and has since grown to 63,450 members. It has 12 elected members; 9 form the Board of Directors and 3 the Supervisory Committee.
Joining the Police SACCO comes with a number of key benefits to the members. Some of these include:
- Low interest rates on loans
- Instant M-Tawi FOSA loans
- Affordable property with Investment Co-operative
- High annual dividends and interest on deposits
- Loan clearance on behalf of members
Joining the Kenya Police SACCO is easy. Here are the categories of individuals who can join the SACCO:
- Serving and retired Regular Police Officers,
- Serving and retired Administration Police Officers,
- Civilian in the employment of the Kenya Police Service,
- Employee of the Kenya Police Sacco Society,
- Permanent employee of Utumishi Investment Limited,
- Permanent employee of Ruaraka Housing Estate Limited,
- Employees of the civil service,
- Employees from corporate entities operating in Kenya,
- Business Community and
- Spouse, son or daughter of the above members.
To join the Kenya Police Sacco;
- Download the membership application from the co-operative’s website and fill it with your personal details
- Attach a copy of your id.
- Attach two recent color passport photos.
- Take it to the nearest branch to have your biometrics taken.
- Upon registration, you ought to contribute a minimum monthly deposit that is equivalent to 12% of your basic salary.
Kenya Police Sacco mobile banking
M-Tawi is the mobile banking platform that the co-operative runs on. It enables members to withdraw and deposit money, transfer funds , pay utilities ,apply for loans, buy airtime check balances and retrieve statements.
To register for M-Tawi;
- Dial *653#
- A one time password(OTP) will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP then you will be prompted to change to your desired pin.
How to deposit money from M-pesa to Kenya police Sacco
- Dial *263#
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS
- Change the OTP to your desired password.
- Select the deposit menu.
- Select the option of depositing from M-pesa or depositing from Airtel money depending on the mobile line that you have.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your M-pesa Pin.
- Click OK to complete the transaction.
Kenya Police Sacco contacts.
If you have any enquiries or complaints, you can visit the any of their offices countrywide or get in touch with them. Below is where their offices are located and their contact information.
Head Quarters ‐ Nairobi
- Location: Ngara Road, off Muranga Road
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Oriental Building, along Nkurumah Road
- Telephone: 0709825505
- Location: SAILEE HSE opposite Nyayo Gardens
- Telephone: 0709825600
- Location: Kasturi Plaza, off Kimathi Street
- Telephone: 0709825570
- Location: Daaron Foundation Trust building, Off Mumias Rd
- Telephone: 0709825560
- Location: Zion Mall, Off Uganda Road
- Telephone: 0709825530
- Kisii Branch
- Location: Mocha place
- Telephone: 0709825551
- Location: Solco Plaza, off Moi Avenue
- Telephone: 0709825590