PayPal is the world’s largest provider of online payment solutions. It is one of the safest and simplest methods of paying and receiving payments online. Anyone with a PayPal account can transact in any way they see fit. This could be done with credit cards, bank accounts, PayPal smart connect, or mobile transactions like M-pesa. All of this is done without disclosing your financial information to a third party.
Learning how to transfer money from PayPal to Mpesa will save you time. When withdrawing small amounts, the process is seamless and takes only a few minutes.
How to withdraw money from Paypal to Mpesa
- Link your PayPal and Mpesa Accounts – You need a linked PayPal-Mpesa account. If you have not done that yet, visit https://www.paypal-mobilemoney.com/m-pesa to register and link the accounts. Ensure that both accounts belong to the same person for easy and fast verification.
- Find the withdraw from PayPal button on the website and click on it.
- Insert the amount you want to withdraw in dollars (The website will automatically give you the final amount in KES)
- Click the withdraw option (An estimate on the amount of time it will take for the money to reach your M-Pesa will show on the screen)
- You will receive an email from PayPal and Safaricom confirming that your transaction is underway.
- Depending on the withdrawal time indicated, it is time to wait until that M-Pesa message pops up.
Leave a Reply