TEACHER REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Visit www.tsc.go.ke to apply for a TSC Number as a teacher. Select the Online Services tab, then Teachers Online Services from the dropdown list.
A screen will appear, and on the Registration tab, select New Teacher Registration for Citizens or Teacher Registration for Non-Citizens.
The new registration signup page enables the teacher to provide their
- ID Number for citizens or passport number for non citizens
- Surname for both citizen and non citizens
- Personal mobile phone number for both citizen and non citizens
- KRA Pin for both citizen and non citizens
- Category (i.e. ECD, Primary or Post Primary) for citizens
- KCSE grade and for citizens
- Year they sat for their KCSE for citizens
- Confirmation that you are a trained teacher for both citizens and non citizens
After all the details have been provided, click next to go to step 2 that involves provision of
basic details as shown below.
2. Because all of the fields are required, they must be correctly filled out.
Note that the permanent address and the current address must be correct since this is where the TSC\sregistration certificate will be mailed sent to.
Save by clicking next.
3. At this point, all certificates or their equivalents for non-citizens should be uploaded, including the primary, secondary, and tertiary certificates. To proceed to the next step, all required certificates must be uploaded.
Fill in the required information and select the appropriate certificate to upload before clicking Save Document.
After you’ve uploaded all of your certificates, click Next to move on to the next step, which is to upload the rest of the required documents.
4. Fill in the required information and select the appropriate document before clicking Save Document to Upload. Click the view icon to see the uploaded document, and the delete icon to get rid of it.
The following documents must be uploaded by the teacher:
1. id/ passport,
2. KRA pin,
3. payment evidence,
4. GP 69 medical letter,
5. certificate of good conduct,
6. transcripts in one pdf,
7. passport photo,
8. affidavit if any of the names differ or miss in the documents
9. certificate for persons with disability
10. clearance commission of higher education
Click on the next button to proceed to the final step shown below.
5. fill in of payment details, scores of main and other subject plus the number of hours trained for each subject.
To view the summary page, click the Save and Finalize button as shown below. You can go back and make changes to your application before submitting it.
You can print the summary page for your records.
TSC number registration applications are processed within 30 days of receipt of the application.
TSC Teacher Registration Application Status Check Procedure
Follow the below step be step process to check your online application status at TSC:
- Visit the link: https://tsconline.tsc.go.ke/register/registration-status
- Under CHECK REGISTRATION STATUS, enter your TSC Numberor Identification Card Number or Passport Number.
- Click on Search to begin your status check.
Leave a Reply