Kenya Military Academy is dedicated to educating young military personnel in order to prepare them for positions of leadership, command, and inspiration as they pursue professional military achievement. Candidates that thrive in Kenya Military Academy are always given first preference in the military, giving them more advantages than other candidates.
Guidelines on How to Join Kenya Military Academy
Here is the procedure for how to join Kenya Military Academy:
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Have a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Have a certificate of good conduct.
- Have a minimum of C points in the KCSE.
- Attain a diploma or a degree in any applied field.
- Have no criminal records.
- Be more than 50 kg in terms of weight.
- Be above 5 feet and 3 inches.
- Apply to the Kenya Military Academy application and attach all the required documents.
- Join your preferred military academy in Kenya.
This is the simplest method to follow in order to join the Kenya Military Academy today.
Kenya Military Courses
These are some of the courses that are taught at the Kenya Military Academy. One has to take these courses before one can join the military in Kenya. The courses include the following:
- Land power.
- Air training.
These are the courses offered at the Kenya Military Academy, Lanet Nakuru.
12 Ranks in the Kenya Military
Perhaps you may be interested in knowing the Kenya military ranks, which include:
- Officer Cadet.
- Field marshal.
- Wing commander.
- Lieutenant Commander
- Major general.